HOW REPORT REMOVE WORKSReport Remove is safe, easy and free – all you need to do is follow these steps:
- choose your age range
- create a Childline account so we can send you updates on your report
- report your image or video to the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF)
- talk to a Childline counsellor if you want any extra support, or access support on the Childline website
- check your Childline locker a few days after your report to see if you need to add any more information and to see updates on your report
- report any issues with this process by sending an email from your Childline locker with the subject 'Report Remove' and as much information about the problem as you can.
Read more about how to report an image or video.