We pride ourselves in looking after our pupils.
Uniform forms a very important part of our pupils school day and fulfils four roles:
- It shows that we are proud to belong to our school community.
- It shows that we are all included and valued equally.
- It shows that our school is a place of work.
- It is practical and safe.
- All our pupils to wear at least one piece of uniform with the school logo on, either a polo shirt, tee shirt, sweatshirt or cardigan.
- A plain black jumper, sweatshirt, hoodie (lace removed), polo shirt or tee shirt can be worn in addition to one logoed item.
- All coats, jackets and non-uniform clothing must be removed on arrival.
- Sensible shoes, preferably black.
- Jewellery will be removed and given to staff on arrival. Items will be stored safely and returned on leaving.
How to order uniform:
Our uniform provider is Pinders Schoolwear. To order please click here.
Ordering is done online via the Pinders Schoolwear website. There are 4 options for shipping your order:
- ship to your address (postage costs apply)
- collect from Aston (Head Office): Mansfield Rd, Aston, Sheffield, S26 2BS (Click the address for a link to the google map for the address)
- collect from Crystal Peaks: East Mill, Peak Square, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield, S20 7PQ
- collect from Rotherham: Old Town Hall, 1 Howard Way, Rotherham, S65 1JQ
If you need to contact Pinders about your order their telephone number is:
0114 251 3275 then option 1 for the Head Office at Aston or option 2 for the Rotherham store.
There is no direct line to the Crystal Peaks store, please use option 1 for the head office.
- It is recommended that all uniform should contain the pupil's name.
- There is no specific summer or winter uniform. In very hot weather the school's leadership will inform parents and carers when a plain white polo or tee shirt can be worn.
- Hats are not specific uniform items, but it is advised on hot days to wear a hat when outside.
- There are no second hand sales available for the school uniform.
- If you have any difficulty obtaining the uniform please contact school and we will try our best to help.